I am working on a small presentation about pixel typefaces and I am trying to list notable type design projects on this particular topic.
I realized how few typefaces I know in this category and thought the people at TypeDrawers would probably think of obvious projects that I had somehow missed.
So far I have listed:
• Lo-Res (by Zuzana Licko)
• FF ThreeSix (Paul McNeil and Hamish Muir)
• Elementar (by Gustavo Ferreira)
• Bitcount (by Petr van Blokland)
• the work of SelfBuild type foundry
Custom typefaces for a particular use:
• Chicago bitmap (by Susan Kare)
• Girouette (by Jean-François Porchez)
• the work of Toshi Omagari for Arcade Game Typography
• the FontStruct project
Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your ideas.