Please delete my account. I'm so sad how I was treated on my last post.
No Name
Posts: 11
I can't figure out how to delete my account. I put myself out there to share my story of how the font industry ruined me and my mental health. The toxic posts and bullying have made me so depressed and loose hope. I wish I never started making fonts.
This post hurt me. Moderators - Please delete my account ASAP. I can't do this anymore.
https://typedrawers.com/discussion/4260/crushed-by-the-font-industry-please-read#latest
This post hurt me. Moderators - Please delete my account ASAP. I can't do this anymore.
https://typedrawers.com/discussion/4260/crushed-by-the-font-industry-please-read#latest
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 496 Type Design Critiques
- 589 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 902 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 542 Typography
- 127 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 575 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 173 Type Releases
- 184 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports