Options

Synthium Display

13»

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations. So much fun to see the progression. So many alternates to try out! It's like a toy box. Great to see so many experienced type designers pitching in to help too.
  • Options
    Jasper de WaardJasper de Waard Posts: 617
    edited October 2020
    Hi @Thomas Weakley I think this ended up quite nice! Basically, the only graphic design I do is random rushjobs for friends, but I'd like to have the .otf nonetheless :)

Can you send it to contact #at# jasperdewaard #.com#?

Cheers!
  • Options
    That behance page is a delight! And the typeface is a really cool project of humble beginnings.
  • Options
    @Craig Rozynski Thanks so much! Part of my goal was to make something a designer could have fun with. I love the toy box reference. I might have to borrow that when describing the font if you don't mind  ;)

@Jasper de Waard Thanks again for your guidance! I just emailed you the .otf!

@Adam Jagosz Thanks! I had so much fun designing the presentation. Humble beginnings for sure. Also a lesson in SEO for me. Now when someone googles the font name the first thing that comes up is the very early draft which was very clunky and unrefined  :D