Comments

• Options
    John HudsonJohn Hudson Posts: 3,005
    Yup. Broken.
  • Options
    Dyana WeissmanDyana Weissman Posts: 331
  • Options
    Paul HanslowPaul Hanslow Posts: 163
    Mod here! Probably some raccoons chewing through wires in the backend. I’m all seriousness though, this is a question more for James as it’s possibly a server issue. 

We’ve had other issues popping up in the last year (users being unable to verify email addresses after signing up to TypeDrawer), which has required some manual work arounds from the mods. 
  • Options
    jeremy tribbyjeremy tribby Posts: 222
    In the meantime, if you need to search for something, you can use a search filter on google or duckduckgo using the "site" filter in your search:

your search term site:typedrawers.com
  • Options
    Dyana WeissmanDyana Weissman Posts: 331
    Oh those wily raccoons! Yeah, no rush, as jeremy noted there are workarounds; just wanted to make sure it was on your radar. Thanks, Paul (and James)!
  • Options
    I’ll look into it!
  • Options
    What’s great about Vanilla Forums (our forum provider) is that when I’m in the admin dashboard and I look to adjust the search settings, I’m told to reach out to customer support. The link to customer support is a 404 page. The only people I can reach are, of course, sales and payment. They do want me to sign up for Vanilla Cloud, whatever that is.

Maybe it’s time to find new forum software?
  • Options
    :)

• Options
    Eris AlarEris Alar Posts: 427
    Thanks @Dyana Weissman

@James Hultquist-Todd that’s incredibly frustrating :-(