TypoGraphic Journal STD

Anyone interested in this back issue of the TypoGraphic journal, edited by STD (Society of Typographic Designers)?
This issue is Nr 50 from 1997, bound in a special textile cover.
I have other issues as well, printed in black & white on thin paper, nicely designed by David Quay.
I’d give them away for a few bucks plus shipping.

Comments

• Letterform Archive is interested. This one is missing from our periodicals library.
  • Hello Stephen,
    ok, so drop me a line -> weltin at typematters dot de.
  • Actually, this issue of TypoGraphic was designed by Gilmar Whendt. Between 1996 and 2006 each issue of TypoGraphic was designed by a different typographic designer, chosen by the editor (myself) for their interest or sympathy for the theme of the issue. Other designers included The Designers Republic, Attik, Phil Baines, Cartlidge Levene, Nick Bell, A2 Graphics, North (Mason Wells) Atelier Works (Ian Chilver) and so on. 
  • Ramiro EspinozaRamiro Espinoza Posts: 839
    edited April 2021
    This thread is a painful reminder about the fact my STD Journal collection was ruined by one of my cats. When I found out she has been sharpening her claws on the STD Journals' spines for weeks it was too late :s
  • @Ramiro Espinoza The basil plant is less headache.
  • John HudsonJohn Hudson Posts: 2,955
    I still remember the slightly unpleasant feel of that cover.
  • Ramiro EspinozaRamiro Espinoza Posts: 839
    edited April 2021
    @Hrant H. Papazian For years I've avoided interacting with you. Can you please stop trying to interact with me and addressing me in your posts? Please also don't harass me now like you have done so many times to others who begged you not to bother them. Thanks in advance.
  • Ray LarabieRay Larabie Posts: 1,376
    @Ramiro Espinoza That's cruel.