Download is available here.
Version 6.34 [December, 2020 release]
The following are changes since 6.33 [November, 2019 release]
- Per display DPI awareness. Support per display DPI when rendering visual elements. This is noticeable when dragging VTT from one display to another on a multi display system.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fix undo/redo that was not working in the main view.
- Fix issue with composite detection change detection in variation font.
- Fix issue where VTT was not opening on display where last closed.
- Fix IDEF definition limit issue.
- Fix issue with cvar table generation where tuple records have more than 63 CVT entries.
- Fix issue with Light Latin auto hinter on complex glyphs.