Options

Online EULA workshop - covid19 quarantine special

Always wished you'd taken my EULA workshop? 

If 12-24 people sign up I'll do it next week - time tbd -  via google hangouts.  Don't worry about your timezone, we'll find a way to make it work once we know who the people are.

It's a 3 hour program, intended for people working in the font industry. The program helps you to better understand the considerations that go into an end user friendly font license and prepare you to be a good partner to your lawyer.

Taken it already?  The nature of the workshop is that it changes every time based on who's in it so feel free to join again ( @davecrossland has taken it 4 times) 

I'll offer it free to those with need, honor system.  If you do not have need it's still free, with proof of donation to any crisis food delivery org suggested $100 (but any amount you are able).

Sign up by emailing me at Ketterer@dardenstudio.com - tell your friends!  We need at least 12 for the workshop to happen.

Comments

• Options
    Chris LozosChris Lozos Posts: 1,458
    sign me up!
  • Options
    hi @Chris Lozos  Can you please send me an email at ketterer@dardenstudio.com with your time zone?  I need to keep everything in one place.  thanks.
  • Options
    I do not know how to use Google hangouts,
    and I do not know when I will have a salary again to donate.
    :)
  • Options
    Hello @Vasil Stanev I am not turning anyone away.  If you can't afford to make a donation then that's fine.  I'm not definitely doing google hangouts - i might use zoom.  I need to do a little research before I decide.  Either way, I have a paid account so you'll download an app and join a meeting in a "room".  If you want to give it a try send me an email so I can add you to the list for updates
  • Options
    John HudsonJohn Hudson Posts: 2,977
    Zoom's snoopiness may be a turn off for some people.

I presume you'll be wanting screen sharing as well as video chat?

BigBlueButton looks like a promising platform for online education, but I've not yet experimented with it and am not sure what's required of participants. There are tutorial videos that would presumably answer those questions.
  • Options
    Yes but I also need multiple rooms.  I think Google hangouts is likely