Opentype-Features for Bohemian Sketch

Hey guys,

Did some of you guys find a way to place any glyph of a font into Bohemian Sketch?
It drives me crazy not to be able to replace old-style numbers by tabular numbers.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Mark SimonsonMark Simonson Posts: 1,652
    Apparently not. But, as a workaround, you can copy the text in Sketch, paste it into TextEdit, make the number style change, copy and then paste back into Sketch.
  • James PuckettJames Puckett Posts: 1,969
    The Sketch team are open to suggestions. Maybe a forum of type and vector geeks could put together a list of suggested inprovements.
  • In theory, one should be able to use the built-in OS X Font panel for that. After selecting the text to adjust, try choosing View -> Show Fonts. Then, select the gear icon in the lower left to choose the Typography… panel. From there, one should be able to select the OpenType features of the font. A visual version of that description can be seen here: 
    Hope that helps.
  • Mark SimonsonMark Simonson Posts: 1,652
    edited April 2016
    Ah, I was trying to find that but it seemed like it was missing. It's usually command-T, but they use that for something else, and it's usually in the Type or Font menu, not View menu.

Never mind my workaround.