ILT Academy online courses

Hello all!
Opening this thread so I can share updates on our courses. Hope that's ok.

Ruqaa Arabic:
A bit short notice but on June 5 we start a new Arabic Ruqaa Type Design course which also has a related module: Advanced Tech for Sloped Arabic. The course is led by Toshi Omagari with support by myself and Omaima Dajjani.

Script Type Design (Latin Script):
Designing hand writing fonts with the wonderful Ulrike Rausch in September. 

Into to Latin Type Design (in English):
Probably not for the crowd here but you never know. Award winning Malou Verlomme returns in September for another course in Latin Type Design.

And fyi, we are taking a quite unique approach in the Ruqaa course. All 3 instructors will also be designing as part of the course!

Comments

• Vasil Stanev
    Vasil Stanev Posts: 775
    @Nadine Chahine I am just now coming around to seeing this thread. Although I am not familiar with the intricasies of the Arabic Ruqaa Type Design and have no business buying the course, I would still be happy if some videos or materials from the course were made available for purchase at some point in the future.  :) *starts saving money*
  • @Nadine Chahine I am just now coming around to seeing this thread. Although I am not familiar with the intricasies of the Arabic Ruqaa Type Design and have no business buying the course, I would still be happy if some videos or materials from the course were made available for purchase at some point in the future.  :) *starts saving money*
    So kind of you! Would you like to audit the course? We have that option too and all sessions are recorded. Also, check out how cool these slides are from Lecture 2 about Ruqaa calligraphy that Omaima Dajjani gave!

• Vasil Stanev
    Vasil Stanev Posts: 775
    edited June 21
    I might, you can link me and/or explain in a DM. 😊
    I now see in the other thread that you also offer business acumen, I feel that my foundry could use some professional advice. I will try to book you before the autumn of this year. Covid made my finances wacky 😇
  • Nadine Chahine
    Nadine Chahine Posts: 82
    edited June 22
    Thank you Vasil for the trust and support! I'll DM you :)