Options

Check Out the All-New Font Bros Site

Stuart SandlerStuart Sandler Posts: 349
edited February 1 in Type Business
After more than two years of planning and intensive development, we are beyond thrilled to announce the launch of our fully-revamped website, now live at FontBros.com. Our new site is not just a facelift, but it reflects a completely new and innovative font buying experience.

At the onset of our journey, our goals for the site were simple:
 Make font discovery as fast and accurate as possible: Just like a painter picking colors for their palette, we wanted designers to quickly find the perfect fonts for their projects.
 Make font licensing easy: Our buying process from start to finish is clear and puts the customer in control of the licensing they need.
Champion variable and color fonts: We wanted to make it easy for customers to understand the benefits of these amazing font technologies.

We're committed to continuously improving our newly launched platform and we're excited to bring new, much-anticipated features online as quickly has possible. We sincerely hope you'll find the new experience as exciting as we do and welcome your feedback.

Font Bros is dedicated to supporting independent foundries to pursue font design full-time while taking the confusion out of font licensing for customers.

Comments

• Options
    Craig EliasonCraig Eliason Posts: 1,401
    Laudable goals! Congrats and good luck with the site Stuart!
  • Options
    Congrats, it's awesome! I almost cried happy tears when I saw my color fonts properly previewed for the first time — on any font store I ever was. Happy to see you growing and moving forward, all the best.
  • Options
    Ray LarabieRay Larabie Posts: 1,379
    The new site looks very slick! Well done, bros.
  • Options
    Great job.
  • Options
    I'm really happy to see the update! We need all the alternative platforms we can get.
  • Options
    Eris AlarEris Alar Posts: 425
    Great work! Lots to explore!
  • Options
    Congrats Stuart and your team!
  • Options
    Many thanks for all the kind words everybody! We're excited to see how the site has performed since launch and have already added some improvements on the front and back end.

We've also got something pretty awesome in the works for font foundry owners we're excited to launch soon and I'll likely post here once it's live.
  • Options
    James PuckettJames Puckett Posts: 1,971
    It looks good. The quirky display type vibe sets it apart.
  • Options
    @Stuart Sandler How do I apply for a font sale?
  • Options
    Stuart SandlerStuart Sandler Posts: 349
    edited February 18
    Hi @Tural Alisoy, we're currently improving our foundry tools and will begin adding new foundries in the coming months.