Options

Veno Arabic Typeface Family! (Official Font Release)

Amir MesbahiAmir Mesbahi Posts: 1
edited January 23 in Type Releases
Hi everyone,

I am thrilled to share that my latest Arabic retail font family, "Veno," is now officially released on Fontiran. As a newcomer to TypeDrawers, I am excited to be sharing my first post with the community. Crafting this typeface has been a labor of love, and I am proud to offer it to the design world.
I look forward to engaging with fellow type designer enthusiasts here on TypeDrawers.

"Veno" is an informal typeface specifically created for the Persian/Farsi and Arabic languages, designed to captivate attention. The initial objective in its design was to produce a typeface that is both weighty and versatile. As the design process progressed, taking into account its formal capabilities, "Veno" evolved into a comprehensive modern typeface family capable of fulfilling various requirements.

• One of the notable characteristics of "Veno" is the interplay between the thickness of its characters, which adds charm and imparts a contemporary sense of strength. This feature, balancing between rigid and soft forms, has rendered "Veno" a distinct typeface. The bold and heavy weights of the font exhibit pronounced thickness contrast, injecting vitality into headlines and titles and creating a unique and prominent texture.

• "Veno" provides support for the Kurdish language, demonstrating a deep respect for its cultural heritage. 
  • The "Veno" font family encompasses thirteen different weights, ranging from delicate to heavy. With a collection of alternative characters, it offers an appealing typographic space

Thank you for watching it!
--{
Amir}--