I observe in many fonts there are 2-3 different styles of diacritic mark sets like acute, acutecomb, acutecomb.case and acutecomb.narrow. This led to questions in my mind.
1. what is the purpose of acutecomb even though we have plain acute in the set?
2. what is the application of acutecomb.narrow?
3. what other suffixes are there to use and their application?
4. why we cant use acute.case instead of comb in it?
5. if the .case is for caps then is there any suffix for narrow caps., something like acutecombnarrow.case?
6. how suffix functions?