Finding the bug or glitch
Mithil Mogare
Posts: 53
Hello, I am working on this personal font. Although I created the font in FontLab 7 and exported it in accordance with the method, the letter forms appear to have been somewhat changed or adjusted by the font rendering software. While perfecting the letter forms, I altered em 1000 to 2048. I've included both the letter forms SS that was rendered in indesign and those that were drawn. Could someone kindly assist me in identifying the problem or glitch?


Thank you!
Mithil Mogare


Thank you!
Mithil Mogare
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 497 Type Design Critiques
- 591 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 906 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 579 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 175 Type Releases
- 186 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports