Font Feedback

I have finished regular weight for Latin Simple glyphs.

Comments

• Craig EliasonCraig Eliason Posts: 1,397
    I'd suggest sticking to one Typedrawers thread for soliciting feedback on the same project. (Maybe mods can merge.)
    Diacritics on caps feel too tight to me. Tilde and dieresis on lowercase on the other hand feel too high. 
    Q tail still way too skinny at the connection.
    Spines of S and s look weak. 
    I suspect those f-ligatures will look very narrow once put into actual words. 
    /a and /m feel wide. 
    Small-cap /AE and /OE not done yet? Cap OE has too much E, not enough O. 
    I presume that lines 4 and 5 of the figures are tabular (because of the space around 1). But why don't they align with each other?
  • I always forgot to stick to one thread. I would appreciate to have all my threads for this project merged.  ;)
  • I'd suggest sticking to one Typedrawers thread for soliciting feedback on the same project. (Maybe mods can merge.)
    Diacritics on caps feel too tight to me. Tilde and dieresis on lowercase on the other hand feel too high. 
    Q tail still way too skinny at the connection.
    Spines of S and s look weak. 
    I suspect those f-ligatures will look very narrow once put into actual words. 
    /a and /m feel wide. 
    Small-cap /AE and /OE not done yet? Cap OE has too much E, not enough O. 
    I presume that lines 4 and 5 of the figures are tabular (because of the space around 1). But why don't they align with each other?

- I have made diacritics on caps less tight. Tilde and dieresis changed for lowercase. 
    - Q tail wider. (I am not sure what I have done for Cedilla is right and appealing. I have mirrored Q tail)
    - f ligatures changed
    - AE OE for smallcap done and OE made wider for O
    - Ligatures properly aligned now
    - Ogonek changed