Icons to font file conversion

Hello, I am working on customize icon set for UI. Client want a font file of icons to reduce size of app. I have exported all icons in svg format and want to convert in otf, ttf and woff.
Does anybody know what method can I go with?
Does glyphs app provide support for this?
What other platforms are available in the market? The platform should be secure enough to protect copy rights.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Yes. You can use Glyphs to build an icon font. Creating an icon webfont
  • If you don't mind the command line, you can use pysvg2font. There's also the Icomoon app that lets you do the same via a web interface.
  • If you don't mind the command line, you can use pysvg2font. There's also the Icomoon app that lets you do the same via a web interface.
    Are these sources trustworthy? Coz I am building custom icon set for reputed company. Or any other sources?
  • The pysvg2font is a program that runs on your own computer, so your SVG files and the resulting font file never leave your computer. With Icomoon, you upload the SVG files to their server. It's an app with good reputation, as far as I know, but you'll have to see for yourself if it fits your definition of trustworthy.