It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
• The ABC of Custom Lettering by Castro
• Lettering for Advertising by Leach
• The Logo, Font, and Lettering Bible by Cabarga
• Fonts and Logos by Young
• Theory of Type Design by Unger
• Anatomy of a Typeface by Lawson
• The History and Technique of Lettering by Nesbitt
• How to Create Typefaces by Henestrosa, Meseguer, and Scaglione
• Designing Fonts by Campe and Rausch
• Custom Lettering of the The 20s & 30s, 40s & 50s, and 60s & 70s by Hughes
Thomas Phinney said:
Do you have the second edition of Cheng’s book? It adds a great deal of material compared to the original.My other top recommendation would be How to Create Typefaces: from sketch to screen by Henestrosa, Meseguer and Scaglione. A great book and an excellent companion to Cheng’s book. Hard to find from anywhere other than St Bride: https://stbridelibrary.bigcartel.com/product/how-to-create-typefaces, although there are a few bookstores worldwide that have it.Also, are you Polish, and is that your native language? I ask because this book is available in Polish, as well as the original Spanish, plus Portuguese and English.