Options

Trick

It looks to me like the lowercase n appears not inconsiderably shorter in height than the crossbar of the H. Is it me?

Comments

• Options
    nferiority complex? No, it is not just you.
  • Options
    Chris LozosChris Lozos Posts: 1,458
    The "n" was furlowed as part of the Govt. shutdown ;-)
  • Options
    John HudsonJohn Hudson Posts: 2,977
    Looks about the same height as the H crossbar to me. Mind you, the H crossbar looks too low to me. :)
  • Options
    Deleted AccountDeleted Account Posts: 739
    edited October 2013
    the H crossbar... Up above, when n lands at the bottom of the x-ht range, the H crossbar has been mathematically centered precisely.

So with the only way to keep it appearing centered being to raise it, while the need to keep it aligning below the l.c. wants it to fall, I think you've reached, The Outer Limits.

Is your Tricorder responding?
  • Options
    ‘Is your Tricorder responding?’ — Not since I updgraded it to iOS7.

Speaking of things not responding, I can see that you've posted another message to the MS Sitka thread in The Other Place, and I hope one day to actually be able to read it.
  • Options
    I hope one day to actually be able to read it.
    When the site is down sometimes you can get lucky if you add "cache:" before said URL to get Google’s cache of the site. Of course, not much luck when it’s a recent post.
  • Options
    " — Not since I updgraded it to iOS7."

...that's just a bicorder, (size and weight).

The other place is typophossiliferous for sure.

I will carry that thread over to hear at AtypI, or to here after, but for now I'm sikta it.;)
  • Options
    Nick ShinnNick Shinn Posts: 2,146
    Hey, I just made a post to Typophile! Must be the first time in several weeks, and I used to be a double-figure-a-day man.
  • Options
    Don't get sucked back into the habit, dude. We're all here for you, Nick. Be strong, brother.
  • Options
    You truly arrive there only when they start hiding your post statistics.