I slightly changed the graces of the "straight" letters (|i|, |l| etc.) and redesigned those of the curved letters (|C|, |c|, |s| etc,).
I changed the form of several glyphs (|a|, |g|, |V| etc.).
I adequated the Cyrillic stems to other ones and changed the metrics slightly.
Furthermore, I have made a test here using the Grecs du roi (on which I still have to make several interventions).
Finally, I still have to round some corners: but this is a detail that I will be able to realize as soon as I have reached the final shape of the glyphs.
As in the previous tread, I specify that there is yet no kerning or correction of the positioning of the diacritics, which I will do as soon as the definitive shape of the glyphs is established.
I look forward to your evaluations.