Hope someone have lot of experience in this area would answer my questions here.
This is working Ccalt. But I still have a lot of questions. ( image1)
The questions are: ( Posted in FF and did not get any comment yet )
- What is New Section mean to current situation? Adding | in the Matching Rules and what else can you add there? Since I used all match, back and ahead classes in there already
- What is adding "New" under Matching Rules, is this the same as New Section button?
- Can I add any lookup to any section? Like --> back @lookup1 | match @looup2 | ahead @looup3?
- Why I got error message saying that "back" is not valid class name, when I put @lookup right after back
- Does "New " mean, a new Chained Substitution and will work on the result of previous Chained Substitution?
- Is there any writeup about this dialog and explain in detail, please point me to that document?
- When back or ahead is not included, the dialog is a bit different. It is called "Coverage Tables" or something and the format is quite different. So, adding "New" will be new Chained Substitute, which will work on the result of previous one? See the dialog below:
- I can't adjust the column in this dialog box, why? ( Image2 )