Searching for a type tool

I used to have a 8.5 x 11” transparency that I printed from the web. One can buy it as well in clear plastic.
It had various typesetting "tools" on it. For instance it had a sets of short horizontal lines, each set of which depicted a leading size:

10 points [just improvising here]

20 points



You could overlay printed text with these various sizes until one matched, telling you the number of points of leading in that text.
It had other devices as well.

I cannot find the name of this overlay tool.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Best regards to all,
Bill Amatneek


Sign In or Register to comment.