Looking for Richmond Old Style Bold Compressed

Hello everyone,
I don't know if this is the right place to this question... Recently I bought a woodtype set of DeLittle’s Richmond Old Style Bold Compressed, but it lacks de “g”, “j”, “p”, “q” in lower case. I guess, as they are taller, the previous owner kept the lower case letters with descenders in another case. Meanwhile, I got to know that Richmond Old Style was issued by the Blackfriars Type Foundry in the 1920s and it was also sold by Stephenson Blake and appeared in their catalogs. I was wondering if anybody would have the wood letter or catalogs and could help me with a print or photo of this letters in order to draw them and get them made in wood to complete the set? Especially the "g" and "j". I saw a DeLittle's catalogue but unfortunately the missing letters are not shown in the catalogue page.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you very much
Manuel Diogo

Comments

• Rowan Oak NF by Nick Curtis (Nick's Fonts) is a digital version (2007) but only in bold and not condensed.

• Ralph SmithRalph Smith Posts: 30
    edited April 2021
    From the Phil's Photo catalog Homage to the Alphabet. Bold Condensed but no Compressed.

PDF is also attached.