How to enter Font Info
Josh Nychuk
Posts: 30
Hi, as a first-time type designer (working in RoboFont) I am looking to understand how to learn what should be entered in Font Info table.
The General tab (Identification, Dimensions, Legal, etc.) is straightforward but I'm struggling to understand what to input in the OpenType(← a bunch of tables in here), Postscript and WOOF tabs.
I'm happy to learn so if anyone can share a resource or two that would be wonderful, thanks!
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 496 Type Design Critiques
- 589 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 902 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 577 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 174 Type Releases
- 185 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports