Download is available here.
6.32 [October, 2019 release]
The following are the changes since
the 6.31 [October, 2018 release] release
- Enhanced vertical accent placement. Update
autohinter and hinting template files for enhanced vertical accent
placement. Positions marks in composites with greater precision using
logic similar to Res*() functions.
- VTTShell command line tool updates. Enhance
VTTShell with more complete error reporting and ability to strip TSI
tables from a font that has already been compiled.
- Prevent composite glyph definition
from changing. VTT
will no longer overwrite composite glyph definitions (i.e. OFFSET and
USEMYMETRICS pseudo-instructions) that are inconsistent with VTT source.
Instead, VTT will leave the composite definition as is in the glyf table,
and report an error.
- User interface enhancements and bug
- Fix point drawing problems in main view for
coincident adjacent points.
- Variation main view will now update after
changing the CVT program and compiling.
- Change variation UI to allow scrolling
the CVTs listed in the non-editable default instance of a variation font.
- Fix bug when opening a font in VTT after
closing another font when sometimes the default instance CVT data was
editable when it should not have been.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fix reported autohinter crashing bug.
- Create cvar from source when compile for all
programs in both VTT and VTTShell.