Discounted license for FLVI available
AbrahamLee
Posts: 263
Hi, all!
With permission from the mods to announce this here, and at the encouragement of the Fontlab team, I'd like to make my personal license of Fontlab VI available to someone who could use it more than me. I purchased it thinking I really might get into using it, but I just don't see that happening any time soon. So, if any of you (or someone you know) could use a full, non-edu license of Fontlab VI, I will gladly sell my license key at a nicely discounted rate of $350 (or ~25% off).
PM me if interested! Thank you!
With permission from the mods to announce this here, and at the encouragement of the Fontlab team, I'd like to make my personal license of Fontlab VI available to someone who could use it more than me. I purchased it thinking I really might get into using it, but I just don't see that happening any time soon. So, if any of you (or someone you know) could use a full, non-edu license of Fontlab VI, I will gladly sell my license key at a nicely discounted rate of $350 (or ~25% off).
PM me if interested! Thank you!
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 497 Type Design Critiques
- 590 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 904 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 577 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 174 Type Releases
- 185 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports