I want to visit everything I can that is related to type and printing history.
So if you have any pointers to cool places please let me know. This is what I have so
– Tipoteca Museum (Treviso, near Venice).
– Museo Bodonianio (Parma).
– Museo del Libro e Officina della Stampa (Montepluciano) NEW!
– Trajan's Colum (Rome).Printers Adress:
– The adress of Aldus (Venice).Antique Bookshops:
– Ex Libris Srl (Rome)
– Libreria Antiquaria Rappaport (Rome)
– Libreria Antiquaria Borromini (Rome)
– Gonnelli Libreria Antiquaria (Florence)
– Gozzini Libreria Antiquaria (Florence)
– Cappellini Libreria Antiquaria (Florence)
– Libri Antichi Arezzo - F&C Edizioni (Arezzo)
I would love to know the adress of Jenson's printing shop, some cool bookstores, other important monuments and museums with some lettering, etc...
While wandering in the city, I spotted a plaque on a modern bank building indicating that Aldus' sone Paolo had operated a printshop on that location, but I can't recall exactly where it is.
Ramo Astori 2511, Venice Veneto, Italy