Reactions–Yea or Nay?

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not much something of importance, but it would make more sense to me to see the reaction features in the reverse order as they are currently shown. Right now it seems to encourage negative over positive reactions.
  • Are you lefty?
  • I don't have much to say or comment in general aroud the forum so I tend to lurk more than anything. The response buttons are handy just to show my presence and communicate that I'm following an argument's side, but I shy away from flagging, not really my place to flag as I think I'd need to be more active to really make an impact with a flag. I also shy away from logging in on my touch screen phone as I could easily see myself pressing a reaction button by mistake instead of scrolling down. My login counter would have been three times the current figure if it wasn't for being cautious of accidental reaction pressing.
  • Eris AlarEris Alar Posts: 420
    I have no idea what reactions in this thread are real or trolling, but it has been as enjoyable as insightful. Thanks!
  • Personally, I find it really useful to be able to take back and revise the reactions that I have to posts. This is not really a criticism since it is something that I appreciate. I don't know how many times I've done this, but it feels like a lot!
  • Craig EliasonCraig Eliason Posts: 1,397
    I'd like a LOL button
  • I'd like a LOL button
    Would be nice, but could be abused easily, as in:
    "What do you guys think of my latest typeface, YouBeauty®?"
    LOL.
  • Please DO NOT add a "LOL" button. All things considered it has to be the most overused acronym on the internet.
  • Eris AlarEris Alar Posts: 420
    George, as James has said, we cannot customise the buttons. And in regard to LOLi see it evolving like LASER and RADAR have, from acronym to actual word meaning something like: mildly amusing.
  • Mark SimonsonMark Simonson Posts: 1,652
    Land O' Lakes...?
  • Sye, I hope it evolves into something more useful.
  • Craig EliasonCraig Eliason Posts: 1,397
    I'm not wedded to the acronym, I just want the function. "Amusing" or the like would be equally useful.
    Well, there's always emoticons… :-P
  • Well, there's always emoticons… :-P
    Please tell me there won't always be emoticons.
    Oh, no! You misread my emoticon!
  • ... and I've already been accused of being unemoticonable for my actions.
  • Oh, no! You misread my emoticon!
    Nope. I can decode a stuck-out tongue with the best of them. And I still want you—or anyone—to please tell me there won't always be emoticons.
  • John HudsonJohn Hudson Posts: 2,955
    It's only Sunday, and already I have a best-new-word-of-the-week. Unemoticonable. Thanks, David.