Hello world
Brandon Buerkle
Posts: 7
Hi TypeDrawers!
I’m super excited to be joining this incredible community of creators. I’ve been a graphic designer for 15 years, a hand lettering artist for five, and I began learning about type design in my free time for a few years as well.
I’m self taught, and working on my first full font for commercial release, a hand drawn typeface based on protest poster lettering. I wholeheartedly embrace critique.
I may have seen or met some of you at TypeCon 2018 or 2016.
Thanks for being here! I hope to learn, grow, and contribute!
I’m super excited to be joining this incredible community of creators. I’ve been a graphic designer for 15 years, a hand lettering artist for five, and I began learning about type design in my free time for a few years as well.
I’m self taught, and working on my first full font for commercial release, a hand drawn typeface based on protest poster lettering. I wholeheartedly embrace critique.
I may have seen or met some of you at TypeCon 2018 or 2016.
Thanks for being here! I hope to learn, grow, and contribute!
2
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 496 Type Design Critiques
- 589 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 902 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 577 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 174 Type Releases
- 185 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports