Why does Text Editor put the thin weight at the bottom of the style menu?
Wei Huang
Posts: 102
I've noticed this in a few fonts now, this keeps happening? Seems if it just has the word thin in it's name it goes down there?
I'm on macOS High Sierra, but I've noticed it on previous OS X as well. Is there a workaround?
I'm on macOS High Sierra, but I've noticed it on previous OS X as well. Is there a workaround?
0
Comments
-
This thread might help1
-
@Connor Davenport ok lol so more magic0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 497 Type Design Critiques
- 591 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 906 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 579 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 175 Type Releases
- 186 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports
