Gutenberg's B42's x-height?
Ramiro Espinoza
Posts: 839
Does anybody know the exact size of Gutenberg's B42's x-height? I would like to cut a B42 punch and I need to know its size. I remember reading about it somewhere but now I can't find this information in any of the type history books I have at home. Googling is not helping either.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
Have no original at hand, but a thorough facsimile print of a 1900 book edition.
(the print in the background is from the b36.)

3 -
Cool! Thank you!0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 497 Type Design Critiques
- 590 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 904 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 577 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 174 Type Releases
- 185 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports
