Artegra Sans
Ceyhun Birinci
Posts: 1
Hello everyone,
I'm happy to announce that I have released Artegra Sans, a big family of 162 fonts with 1500+ glyphs per font.
MyFonts: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/artegra/artegra-sans/
Fontspring: https://www.fontspring.com/fonts/artegra/artegra-sans




Thank you!
I'm happy to announce that I have released Artegra Sans, a big family of 162 fonts with 1500+ glyphs per font.
MyFonts: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/artegra/artegra-sans/
Fontspring: https://www.fontspring.com/fonts/artegra/artegra-sans




Thank you!
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 497 Type Design Critiques
- 590 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 904 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 577 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 174 Type Releases
- 185 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports