Options

TDC Greek weekend with Gerry Leonidas

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited March 2013 in Events
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    Blowing my own trumpet here, but this is going to have some added excitement: since 2007 there have been a lot of new typefaces with Greek, so expect the review sessions to relate to typefaces we use every day.
    And, the way we will talk about these multi-script designs will help with any extended project.
  • Options
    Wish I could be there!
  • Options
    Nick ShinnNick Shinn Posts: 2,146
    edited October 2012
    Sorry, I have another commitment that weekend.
    I wonder if there might be some interest in a TDC “Pan-European” weekend, for those who have already published LCG fonts—that would be more my speed.
  • Options
  • Options
    I attended this in 2007 as well. It was really VERY cool. Strongly recommended for anybody considering doing Greek type design or extending a typeface to include Greek coverage. The Greek lowercase in particular presents a number of unique challenges, which I continue to wrap my head around with some difficulty.
  • Options
  • Options
    Any chance of this being rescheduled?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for informing us, James. I’d really love to be there if it’s finally rescheduled.
  • Options
    Deleted AccountDeleted Account Posts: 739
    edited November 2012
    let's have it in greeeeece!
  • Options
    Chris LozosChris Lozos Posts: 1,458
    Please reschedule this! I have tried to attend the last 2 but have been thwarted, first by medical science, and second by acts of Nature. ;-)
  • Options