Kerning Service
Comments
-
@LeMo aka PatternMan aka Frank E Blokland Without focus on technical complexities of the task, it would so beautiful if the info of .OTF files could be extracted, imported and converted inside of KM (in order to make it universally usable).
haha.. I still consider my fon as my friends.LeMo aka PatternMan aka Frank E Blokland said: […] they change from my friend into my enemy.
@PabloImpallarisaid:
Those are very nice tools... thank you so much..[…] I've made a tool that can generate those Kernmaster lists for you.
http://www.impallari.com/testing/tools.php --> […]
0 -
Christoph Koeberlin said:
iKern was "in the news" a lot for a while, but has now completely fallen off the radar. Anybody have any idea why?
0 -
Because it isn't news any more?
I still hear references to it (and make references to it) fairly regularly, though. So I am not sure I agree with the premise.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 47 Introductions
- 4K Typeface Design
- 497 Type Design Critiques
- 590 Type Design Software
- 1.1K Type Design Technique & Theory
- 674 Type Business
- 904 Font Technology
- 29 Punchcutting
- 543 Typography
- 128 Type Education
- 333 Type History
- 82 Type Resources
- 114 Lettering and Calligraphy
- 33 Lettering Critiques
- 81 Lettering Technique & Theory
- 577 Announcements
- 101 Events
- 116 Job Postings
- 174 Type Releases
- 185 Miscellaneous News
- 270 About TypeDrawers
- 54 TypeDrawers Announcements
- 114 Suggestions and Bug Reports


