Moderation Team Changes

Jess McCartyJess McCarty Posts: 97
edited March 2020 in TypeDrawers Announcements
Hi, Everyone! As some of you may know, one of our moderators, @Dyana Weissman , is refocusing her energy on her home life. As such, she has decided to step back from moderation duties here at TypeDrawers and is handing the reins over to @Paul Hanslow

Dyana has been an integral member of both this community and the admin team. Quite frankly, she is one of the kindest, most respectful moderators we've ever had the pleasure of working alongside. It's safe to say that TypeDrawers wouldn't be the site it is today without her hard work and thoughtfulness! Thank you so much, Dyana -- you will be deeply missed!

You can learn more about our new moderator, Paul, here. I hope you'll join me in welcoming him to the team. 

And as always, if you need assistance please feel free to reach out to @James Hultquist-Todd , @Ramiro Espinoza , @Paul Hanslow , or myself @Jess McCarty .

Hope everyone is staying healthy out there!
Tagged:

Comments

• John HudsonJohn Hudson Posts: 2,955
    I guess I'l need to be especially well-behaved now so that Paul doesn't face any conflict of interest in moderating me. :)

Thank you to all the moderators, and also to all the participants who — as far as I can tell — help keep the moderation minimal and unobtrusive.
  • Thanks, Dyana!

• Dyana WeissmanDyana Weissman Posts: 327
    edited April 2020
    You're welcome, Nick (and everyone who agreed)!