Komik Ohne: A casual brush-pen blackletter

13»

Comments

• I think the new layout is mostly better. But you could keep the original secondary text color. It added a tiny bit of brightness. The font is so playful, but the colors are getting a bit too subdued (to me).
  • Craig EliasonCraig Eliason Posts: 1,397
    I’d tighten the line-spacing on the second slide and lighten that secondary hue and you’re set. 
  • Good point!

•  Looks amazing. But isn’t it “marmalade”?
  • Argh, a Germanism! Will correct. 
  • Not sure how I feel about this one. It's starting to look more and more like a Tyrolean costume. :grimace:

• The stitching is growing on me. I think I'm going to keep it for the horizontal banners and stick with the solid line for the vertical designs.
    Meanwhile, upon request from the German forum, I've added a stylistic set of the blackletter caps without the space-filling vestigial dashes inside. The /A/ was tricky, but I took it as an opportunity to rework the structure of the default /A/ as well, which I had been putting off. I also got an alternate /A/ for the simple caps out of it (last one), which is now available as SS08.

• The cleaned-up blackletter caps work well at smaller sizes... top row here:
  • Christian ThalmannChristian Thalmann Posts: 1,938
    edited August 2019
    Kuschelfraktur is now available on MyFonts! For your support and feedback, I'm happy to offer you a special forum loyalty rate of 66% instead of the public promo of 33%. You can activate that rate with the keyword IHELPED. :grimace: Only until Saturday, so don't dawdle!
    Please don't distribute that code outside of this forum.
  • I need a 'Like' button so much right now :)