Error on overlapping strokes for a script font

Hiya,

I recently switched from Fontlab to FontCreator because Fontlab was bugging too much and came across strange overlapping strokes which never happened to me when I was using Fontlab.

As you can see, some letter exit strokes that overlaps into new letter, creates a type of cutting strokes into the next letter. This only happens in Photoshop and not in Ilustrator nor Microsoft Word nor Cricut Design Space. Does anybody know why this is and what I am doing wrong?
Also, the Stylistic alternates in Photoshop does not show for single letters, but it works fine in Illustrator. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

//Funda

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • John HudsonJohn Hudson Posts: 2,955
    Specifically, it looks like the o and e have incorrect path direction. FontLab will autocorrect path direction on font export, but perhaps FontCreator does not?
  • FundisFundis Posts: 2
    Thanks for that. For some reason FontCreator does not seem to correct the path direction for a few of the letters. Thanks a bunch for the help.

Any idea why the alternates aren't shown in PS when you choose a single letter and click on "Alternates for selection" . It is shown in AI though.

• Kent LewKent Lew Posts: 905
    Is there an {aalt} feature in the font, in addition to the stylistic set features?