Typeface Dissertation survey

Please take 2 minutes to answer this survey regarding the chosen typeface. This forms part of my research for my dissertation. Thank you

Comments

• Please take ½ minute to update your username to real  name.
  • Done!

@Rafael Saraiva Seconded.

@George Thomas I'm curious why you marked it as Abuse.
  • George ThomasGeorge Thomas Posts: 631
    edited February 2018
    It appears to be spam to me, but since then I realize I may be wrong. I've asked a Mod to remove the Flag.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ben BlomBen Blom Posts: 250

The font-related questions are without any depth. The question about Gill’s private life is more like a tabloid story. These are not questions for a serious dissertation. I think the one who made this up, is trying to make fun. Spam!

• I regard these questions "leading" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leading_question); they seem to aim to confirm what the questionnaire writer already thinks about Eric Gill.

But maybe I'm just cranky because I identified that font as "Century Gothic" before encountering the next questions. Then I went "oh wait a minute..."
  • edited February 2018
    Luckily I have no idea who Jimmy Savile is (and have better things to do than look him up). Anyway I enjoyed ranking Gill Sans above those two dogs (pardon the pun).
  • Unless bailey97 changes their username in the next day or two, this thread will likely be considered spam by the admin team.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Or respond to the survey with a note that this post doesn't meet the forum rules.
  • (I've actually done this.)
This discussion has been closed.