Options

Technical Trivial Facts (.ttf)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Chris LozosChris Lozos Posts: 1,458
    Glad to see your new degree has not gone to your head!!!  ;-)
  • Options

On 10 November 1966 the lovely Ms. Josephine W. Crumblecracker from Winnipeg, Manitoba, won the first prize in the Miss FireWire 66 contest. Besides the great honor, she received the highly coveted giant circuit board.
  • Options
    I am sure this honor capacitated her tech career. A highly charged moment for her, to say the least.
  • Options
    George ThomasGeorge Thomas Posts: 633
    edited November 2016
    I think the date might be wrong. Consider the third woman to the right, wearing open-toe shoes -- but the date might be right if she has a car and driver so doesn't have to trudge through the snow. Otherwise it may be a sign she only has one pair of shoes.
  • Options
    AAMOF the Miss FireWire 66 contest took place in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. It was a very hot autumn and after a week Miss Crumblecracker complained that she was beginning to feel like her surname.
  • Options
    George ThomasGeorge Thomas Posts: 633
    edited November 2016
    Ah hah! Such an easy answer. I was reading an old version of the OpenToe spec and didn't consider there might be a local (locl) variable.
  • Options
    Russell McGormanRussell McGorman Posts: 261
    edited November 2016
    OK, I'm confused now. I would have thought this effect was achieved with OpenToe Stylistic Alternates ... Typical office desk architecture does allow space for an extra pair of "IndoorShoes" with just a couple minor additions to the dress code.
  • Options

On that day in February the young Ronald J. Trumpet learned that bullying the schoolyard with a self-made decree was not a mere technicality.
  • Options
    I like the SWAT team ;-)

• Options

After finishing high school, Ronald J. Trumpet started a career in the ICT sector.
  • Options
    ICT stands for Inter Clitoral Transgressions?
  • Options

After the very first resistor retired, it was converted by Ms. Germaine G. Finckleweather Jr. into a swell cafeteria.