A Mysterious Symbol or Logo or Something - Any clues as to what it might signify?

I was in an urgent care clinic yesterday and I was trying to figure out what on earth the symbol to the left of the lettering might mean.  The woman who handled the patient intake saw me take the photo and she got curious also and went looking into Physicians Regional computer system to see if there was something in their promo stuff that might provide a clue but there was nothing.  Can anybody figure out what that thing is and what it might have to do with medicine, or hospitals?
Tagged:

Comments

• Ofir ShavitOfir Shavit Posts: 396
    I've found this Image, by the slogan I assume it supposed to transmit pathways and DNA.

• I think it's a symbol indicating the runaround you will get when you file insurance.
  • Mating tape worms :) (well, they are hermaphrodite, so perhaps they are just twins)
  • Chris LozosChris Lozos Posts: 1,458
    Infinity perhaps? Crossover of medical science and homeopathic healing?
  • Funny stuff.  Me, the more I look at it, the more dumbstruck I am.  
  • SiDaniels said:
    If you do image searches for "DNA" and "infinity" logos you'll see plenty of similar treatments. In that context this logo doesn't seem that odd. Sorry to be boring.
    Yeah. I think something DNA-ish might have been what they were trying to communicate.  In a convoluted way.  I see it in the blue and light brown against the white background. But it's completely lost - at least to me - in the gold plate against polished wood.
    But this is southwest Florida, after all.  I'm surprised they didn't try to work Papyrus into it somehow.  Make it more beachy.
  • Christian ThalmannChristian Thalmann Posts: 1,938
    edited March 2016
    DNA was my first impression. Horrid curves, though.
  • Chris LozosChris Lozos Posts: 1,458
    Or maybe an exit on the I-5 ;-)