;-/
    Is that a wince?
  • Options
    Chris LozosChris Lozos Posts: 1,458
    Yup ;-)
  • Options
    Ramiro EspinozaRamiro Espinoza Posts: 839
    edited June 2015
    Well, the answer was more elaborated than that but basically they said "try older Wacom drivers / use older OSs". Fixing FL seems not to be an option.
  • Options
    Thomas PhinneyThomas Phinney Posts: 2,749
    This is interesting. Nick, you say your driver version v6.2.0w4 works on Yosemite, and with FontLab Studio? Our folks told me that none of the older Wacom driver versions that worked with FLS were Yosemite compatible. So this would be news.
  • Options
    Jens Kutilek also managed to have a Wacom driver (cons526-5_int.dmg) working well with FL under Yosemite. Sadly I have a different tablet and I could not find a working one for my Bamboo Pen.
  • Options
    Nick ShinnNick Shinn Posts: 2,146
    Thomas, my Intuos 2 tablet works with driver v6.2.0w4 and Yosemite on a new iMac.
    On every application, including CS5.5 (no Cloud) and FontLab 5.1.4.
    The applications were fresh installed.

• Options
    Ramiro and Eric: With regard to moving back to Mavericks, the Genius Bar staff at your local Apple store can help you with this easily. It takes a couple of hours, though, to reinstall Mavericks and recheck your data.
  • Options
    Ramiro EspinozaRamiro Espinoza Posts: 839
    edited December 2015
    I finally solved my FL + Yosemite + Wacom Bamboo issue by installing the right OLD driver. The legacy 'PenTablet_5.2.6-5.dmg'  works well in Maverick and Yosemite and does not make Fontlab 5 to scroll. It is still available at the Wacom's site but if you can't find it, ask me.
  • Options
    Can you post a link?
  • Options
    This driver also works well with my old Wacom Sapphire CTE-630 (Maverick and Yosemite)
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Pulling up an oldie, I'm here to report FL 5 does not have the Wacom scroll bug when using the new Intuos Pro tablet and driver. I'm on El Cap if that helps.
  • Options
    Hello Eric, please which Wacom Driver do you use actually? Does it work only with last Intuos tablets or also the previous one if you have one (Intuos Pro 5, 4..)? Does it work with macOS Sierra also? I have the scrolling proble with: FL 5.1.5, El Cap 10.11.2, Intuos Pro 5 L, and Wacom Driver 6.3.5w3. Thanks!
  • Options
    Just saw that the Bamboo Pen Tablet Driver 5.3.7-6 (released two weeks ago, I miss it) works with El Capitan (10.11.6) and FL 5.1.5 without the scrolling bug. That's great. I'm gonna test with a new Intuos Pro also. Thanks!