Yea, another basic sans.
I wanted to see if anyone wants to collaborate on this—I put some time into it but I'm at the point of not wanting to continue until I get someone to help me with it. I wanted to make an open source sans that has friendly punctuation & non square dots. it's meant to be ubiquitous and non-expressive, so please don't give input into expression. I know there are going to be a lot of people saying there are already too many Sans, and we don't need another one. I just liked the way this turned out and it started mostly as a pass time/learning technique for math and proper BCP alignment.
• Yes. I did interpolate my fleuron.
• Page 1 is the display cut, the rest are a text cut.
• The capital /I does have horizontals and I like it like that for the text cuts.
• Display cuts are the exact same minus the /I /M /l but with much tighter SB and kerns.
• I am keeping the double story g, even through it gets a little odd in the boldest weight.
• I'm having trouble keeping things consistent in the boldest weight.
I want to release this through google fonts and/or other open source outlets.
Still working on boldest weight, but I'm convinced of my thin for now.